Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Words of Hope

Hope: "Mommy, I got something really important to say."
Me: "What do you want to say, Sweetie?"
Hope: "Mommy, it's about God."
Me: "Ok Punkin, what do you want to say?"

Once she started, I knew this was going to be super cute. I got the video camera running and was able to capture the last part on film....

8 comments:

Vicky said...

This is so precious! I'm glad you got it on video!

Christie said...

Hey Renee I am so glad you are blogging. It is such a great way to keep up with everyone. This video is so precious, could Hope be any cuter? Luke is so adorable, and those eyes.. watch out ladies.

Melissa Guay said...

Okay, that is just so darn cute I about had tears!!! What a sweet little thing she is - I love when you can see their "heart" at such a young age! :)))

Shirley Casey said...

Oh my gosh! That is SO sweet! Thanks for sharing that with us. It is moments like these that help you realize why you are a parent. ~Shirley

Jane Anne said...

What a sweatheart! Those are some sweet, sweet words. You were so smart to run get the camera!

Stephanie said...

How simple is that!! I love love it. Thank you for posting.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Couldn't have said it better myself, Hope. Renae....I'm too emotional to comment too much, but how awesome is our God to bring us where we are today. Amazing.

NaeLee said...

AMEN, Steph! It's hard to believe at times, isn't it? Looking forward to our girls night!! ~Nae