Ohhhh... he is sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing the new picture. I am getting ready to feed Elsie cereal this weekend. Hard to believe they are 5 months already!
Whoooaaaa now!! 5 months?!?! Are you sure?? Someone has stolen the last few from me I think, because it seems like yesterday you were telling me you were prego w/Luke. Then again, it seems like yesterday we were working at Tiffany's skating rink together, too. Ahh....the good ol' days!! Love ya!!
3 comments:
Ohhhh... he is sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing the new picture. I am getting ready to feed Elsie cereal this weekend. Hard to believe they are 5 months already!
Oh my word, what a cutie patootie! Where has the 5 months gone!?!?!?!
Whoooaaaa now!! 5 months?!?! Are you sure?? Someone has stolen the last few from me I think, because it seems like yesterday you were telling me you were prego w/Luke. Then again, it seems like yesterday we were working at Tiffany's skating rink together, too. Ahh....the good ol' days!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment